Saturday, July 10, 2010

What is wrong with me...

So I went out with a friend... i knew him for a while... i know he has a lil feeling for me... so i decided to you know... go out and see if it could lead to somewhere...

We shared a drink (since i was chokin on smt i was eating), we shared a walked and we watched a movie...
Now i had fun and shiz... but at the end... my feelings didnt change... there was no "us" to even try out... im sorry but i guess im to straightforward and i follow my instincts and feelings 100%.

I knew from the beginnin there was gonna be no change... but i still wanted to give it a try... but i honestly feel bad... bc it was OBVIOUS he wanted more den a simple kiss on the cheek as buhbye~... i felt guilty... at that point... but i rather feel guilty then than after ruinin our wonderful friendship we have...

"Once considered a friend... always a friend... cant cross the boundary line"
meaning... once i considering u a close friend, thats all there is to it, cant become a boyfriend... since it wont work out. (trust me i tried it we still broke up)

No comments: