Saturday, July 17, 2010

Soulmate...

" I want a love that not only shakes my mind and body but also my Heart and Soul".


" It was written in our Destiny that our Fate was to become Soulmates".


Soulmate: The one and only half of one's soul for which all souls are driven to find and join. The one you have a mutual psychic connection with, the one who you have a deep feeling of natural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spiritual and compatibility with. Twin flame or twin soul.

Destiny: The finality of events that will work out. Destiny implies a chance of participation.

Fate: The finality of events that have worked out. Fate implies no choice to change and ends fatally.

So, its been a week since I finished a drama called Soulmate, a korean drama, with beautiful cast and purrfectly and beautiful OST. I fell in love with its OST, specially the song "C'mon Through" by Lasse Lindh. It has such deep lyrics and the melody is so sad, I called it a Mushy song. I'm so into it, I suggest to test it. I also luv the meaning behind the drama, it really hit me. Dramas like that always makes me keep wondering where my other half is. How come I havnt met my twin soul, or that if it really feels like how they say it suppose too, I wonder if I will immediately recognize him. How will I be able too or will he realize its me? I won't say no, I'm still waiting...

Alot of ppl ask me if im lonely... my answer to that is no... just because im not into a relationship doesnt mean im lonely... i luv bein how i am and that is just me... It feels weird i guess to be waitin on someone who might not even be around me... but who gives... im the one waitin no other one... and who knows... maybe he is waitin for me aswell...

Its always been like that... Aslong as my heart doesn't tremble I won't get into a relationship knowing it won't last...

SO guys, wish me luck on finding my other half ^^

Laters xD

No comments: