Sunday, March 21, 2010

B-day in a few

In an hour and 45 min is my 27th B-day...

Ppl say... omg ur getting old, omg ur old... omg u should start lookin out and shit... How dare u callin me old u idiot!

LOL... i TOTALLY DISAGREE!!!

My reasons:
1) First of all the road is old not me
2) I dont feel old at all
3) I dont look old at all
4) Age is just a number
5) I dont need someone to look after me

Pretty simple right?

OFT for a moment

In total honesty, my mum, is the most cunning, smart, wise person i ever encounter who i couldnt and sure wont be able to outsmart....
That makes me sad... lol but at the same time proud.

She been tellin me to clean my room for the past few days since its my B-day on the 22nd, but i totally blew it off, didnt want to clean...so while i was at work she got my brother and sister to actually rumble my room...rumble my bed knowin i wont sleep with it like that, so i got home to a huge messed up bed and clean floor, boxes missin, first reaction: "screams: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, WHERE IS MY STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF"

Pretty crazy huh... but its cleaned now :( lol

No comments: